Your control panel is a comprehensive control center that allows you to do everything from create e-mail accounts, add new domains to your account, update billing information, and even get support. Access is easy. You can do it through a few different processes:
- https://cp.lithiumpanel.com (Coming SoonTM)
- Login by accessing lithiumhosting.com > CP Login (Coming SoonTM)
- By server name. Visit lithiumhosting.com > Support > Server Lookup. Enter your domain name, and a control panel login link will be provided. (Coming SoonTM)
- Access your CP shortcut, http://<domain>/cpadmin where <domain> is your domain name, e.g. if your domain is example.com, then use http://example.com/cpadmin
- Refer to your welcome e-mail, which is sent when you first sign-up. This welcome e-mail, titled, “Welcome to LithiumPanel!” contains all the necessary login information, including full control panel URL.
But that feature that doesn’t exist!
If you were linked to here from another KB article, and that feature doesn’t exist, then you are logged in as a secondary user. Secondary users lack the same access rights as the primary account holder. Either request a password reset, which includes the primary login and login using those credentials or contact the account holder for assistance.